Monday 20 August 2012

Products Used Up || August


So the title of this post is a little misleading, seeing as this is the first type of "Products Used Up" post, some of them were actually used up before August but from now on they will be reflective of the month in the title.

The first product is the Body Shop Body Butter; in the coconut 'flavour' (can't think of the right word...?) I have had this product for probably more than six months now and have only just finished it (today actually!) so it lasts a reallyyyy long time. Due to the thick, creamy consistency which is (funnily enough) like the consistency of butter, it is really great for dry skin. I have always suffered from particularly bad dry skin; having severe eczema when I was a baby (attractive I know) and still having dry skin problems now, so this product has been a bit of a saviour for me! Of course, it isn't really meant to be used on your face so I would just stick to using it on your body- preferably when you get out of the shower (or bath, whatever floats your boat). So overall, this was a really great buy and I would definitely recommend it!

Next up is a product that I actually bought as a bit of an impulse buy- Neutrogena's Visibly Clear 2-in-1 Wash and Mask. However I was not dissapointed at all with this product, it has helped to visibly reduce my spots and also helps to remove some redness as well. The consistency reminds me of clay, which I guess is why it can also be used as a mask. This is something that isn't so great for the dry areas of my face but a good moisteriser afterwards solves that :)



Another empty product I found in my room (makes me wonder why I was keeping these..?) is the Tresemme Dry Shampoo. I wouldn't say there was a HUGE difference between this and the Batiste dry shampoo; the Batiste is much cheaper which is always good. However, I did notice that the Tresemme product doesn't leave behind as much of a white powder in your hair as the Batiste sometimes does, but I'm not really sure if this is enough to justifying buying it again. It's great if you don't mind spending a little more money though!







No comments:

Post a Comment